Accomplished Business Lawyers Serve DuPage, Kane and Will Counties
Experienced Corporate Attorneys Assist Illinois Clients In A Range Of Areas
The one constant in business is change, so finding knowledgeable and trusted legal counsel is essential to addressing challenges and overcoming problems promptly and efficiently. At Keller Law Group, LLC, we provide results-oriented legal advice to corporate and business clients throughout the Chicago area from our offices in Naperville and Aurora.
With 30 years of combined experience representing clients in DuPage, Kane, and Will counties, our attorneys know how to handle complex issues and help companies achieve their goals in litigation, property, and employment matters, among others. Whether your enterprise is large or small, we are committed to achieving the best possible resolution for your business — we understand that the value of our representation is measured by your ongoing success in the marketplace.
Skillful Attorneys With A Passion For Helping Companies Succeed
Our firm combines major law firm and corporate experience with the personal attention that is only possible at a smaller office. Businesses in the Chicago area choose to partner with us because of our:
- Highly recommended representation — Clients we represent stay with our firm and refer us to colleagues because we understand how to set and accomplish measurable objectives just as they do.
- Responsive service — In every matter, we take a hands-on approach to clients’ legal issues. Our lawyers respond quickly to questions and concerns and take proactive steps to foster complete solutions.
- Knowledgeable counsel — As a corporate accountant and business owner, firm founder Jeffrey S. Keller not only understands the relevant law but also how legal decisions will affect your business.
We are always cognizant of cost concerns and offer a free initial consultation to discuss your matter before you decide how to proceed.
Seasoned Chicago-area Advocates Make It Our Business To Understand Yours
Throughout DuPage, Kane, and Will counties, our firm assists clients with numerous legal challenges relating to practice areas such as:
- Business law — For any type of business law matter, we deliver exceptional advice and advocacy suited to your specific needs.
- Commercial real estate — Our lawyers effectively handle the complicated details that accompany commercial real estate transactions and disputes.
- Construction litigation — Disputes over building or repairs can be costly and time-consuming for all parties. We protect our clients’ rights in construction litigation and seek to resolve issues in an efficient manner.
- Business litigation — The firm’s lawyers pursue strong results in business litigation whether the conflict is adjudicated in court, settled favorably, or addressed in mediation or arbitration.
- Employment law — Problems relating to employment law can expose your business to financial damage and can also threaten your ability to maintain a positive work environment. Our dedicated lawyers help firms avert these cases and win them if they arise.
No matter how complex or difficult your legal concern might seem, we are committed to making a positive contribution to the success of your business.
Contact Our Knowledgeable Illinois Corporate Attorney For A Free Initial Consultation
Keller Law Group, LLC represents Illinois clients in all types of business and corporate matters. Please call
630-868-3093 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at either our Naperville or Aurora office.
I had the opportunity to be represented by Jeff and Katherine recently for the sale of some rental real estate. They were thorough, detailed and affordable. Highly recommend their team!
We hired Mr Keller to represent us in a very complicated case. From day one of our first meeting , i have found his good analytical skills. He able to determine and look into our situation and analyzed it from all points of view. He gathered all important informations nescessary and extensively did his research. He knows how to listen and understand how exactly his clients feel about the case. Mr Keller and his team has able to prepare legal strategies after long hours of research skills. Because of the team's harwork on research and gathering of informations, Mr Keller able to used them in our advantage. Mr Keller's accountability to work with and his representation for us went beyond personal. And for us his accountability becomes the key for successful work. Mr Keller's negotiation skills and creativity to think for a reasonable solution are also among his great qualities as a lawyer. We glad that we hired him . Thanks for the job well done !
Keller Legal Services was great to work with. Very prepared and cared about the end result.
Jeff is a great lawyer who took my situation seriously and solved my problem.
Mr. Keller is very professional, knowledgeable and empathetic. I am also impressed with the KLS associates. Mr. Keller and his associates present themselves in court prepared and able to control unexpected situations. I strongly endorse KLS for Legal services.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Should I Form An LLC To Protect My Assets?
Should I Form An LLC To Protect My Assets?Read More +
Can My Old Employer Sue Me Because I Violated My Non-Compete Agreement?
Can My Old Employer Sue Me Because I Violated My Non-Compete Agreement?Read More +