Jeffrey Scott Keller
Jeffrey S. Keller founded his law firm in 1994 after leaving the national law firm of Keck, Mahin & Cate.
Mr. Keller concentrates his practice in five main areas: Litigation, Consumer Bankruptcy, Divorce/Family Law, Real Estate, and Business Law.
Academic awards and honors
- Graduated with High Honors
- Order of the Coif
- Kent Legal Scholar
- Centennial and Lowell Thomas Academic Scholarships
- Moot Court
- Various American Jurisprudence Awards
- North Central College (B.A. Accounting, 1985)
Professional associations and memberships
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Other professional experience
- Associate Instructor, Construction Management Program, Residential Construction Employers Council
- Keck, Mahin & Cate, Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois (1989 – 1994), litigation, real estate and corporate law associate.
- Corporate Accountant, Allstate Insurance Company (1985 – 1988)